The International Institute for Animal Ethics performs all its research interdisciplinary. Our aim: enhancing intra- and interspecies coexistence. In 2018-2019 we focus on:
- Animal Ethics Criteria;
- Animals in pain;
- Species conservation;
- Human-Animal Relationships;
- Marine Mammal and Fish welfare;
- Long-term effective animal rescue operations;
- Religious humans’ perception on animals;
- Measuring biodiversity;
- Human diets;
- Marketing animal welfare.
Do you want to join our partially remote team of researchers and experience how your knowledge empowers people in the field? Please submit your CV and motivation.